I've decided to embark on a photo project where I will take a photo each day of something that I'm thankful for. With 3 kids and a husband who is away several days a week, life in the Teater house can get hectic and crazy. This is sort of my way of reminding myself of life's little blessings...things for which I can be thankful for each day. And what better way to record them than with a picture? While taking pictures each day and recording them, I do hope to sharpen my photography skills, but more than that, I hope to change the way I look at life, to be more grateful for what I have even in the midst of life's everyday stresses. I hope to make my attitude one of gratitude...one snapshot at a time.
(Oh, and I started this project on January 5 rather than January 1. I wanted to be different. That's what I'm going with anyway.)
i am grateful that you starting your blog. I'll be checking in to see what's happening at the Teater house.
ReplyDelete