January 17, 2011
I am thankful for...LEGOs.
Yep. Good ol' LEGOs. Today was MLK Day, so the kids were out yet another day. We decided that after a week of being in the house together last week that we'd get out today. So we drove up to the Discover Mills Mall and let the boys go to the LEGO store they had. Both boys are really digging LEGOs lately, so they were excited when I told them we were going (and more excited when they realized they could take some of their Christmas money with them). I think their favorite thing to do at the store was to create their own mini-figures. There were bins there with different parts...heads, bodies, accessories, etc...and you could create your own character. After looking around the store, both boys decided that that was how they wanted to spend their money. They were so focused on creating their characters that I'm quite sure I could have gone to some other stores and done all my shopping while they were busy creating.

No comments:
Post a Comment