Day 5

January 9, 2011

I am thankful for...brothers who aren't afraid of pink.


In particular, this brother.  Ethan was entertaining Elizabeth while I read books to Luke and tucked him in tonight.  I went into Elizabeth's room to find them playing with the dollhouse.  Ethan was being so sweet to Elizabeth, and she was being a great little sister to him.  They were both doing a good job taking care of the "people" in the house. At one point, Ethan left the room to get a drink of water, and Elizabeth said, "Ethan, come back and play.  Come back and play with me."  After they got the house all set up with the furniture, they loaded the family into the My Little Pony car and went to the beach.  Ethan was having a good time playing, but he looked up at me, very seriously and said, "you won't tell anyone, will you, Mommy?" 

(Shhhhh, don't tell him about this blog post.) 

2 comments:

  1. reminds me of paperdolls & playing "store"
    good memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I see E is wearing her ballet slippers. ;o)

    ReplyDelete