I am thankful for...healthy eaters.
Elizabeth is my good eater. Not that the boys are "bad" eaters per se...we'll just say she has just been more "open" to trying new foods. I've never had to worry much about what she eats. She eats many fruits and vegetables (and I don't even have to bribe her).
She has almost moved me to tears a few times when she has said "more broccoli" and "more yummy squash" and "I want some carrot sticks." Words every mother (especially one with a Nutrition degree) loves to hear.
But I digress.
Today after her lunch, she asked for an apple. I was going to cut it up for her, but she wanted it "big." I didn't think she would eat more than a few nibbles, but she proved me wrong. She sat there and ate the entire thing (minus the core, of course). She thought it was quite funny when she got to the "holes" and found the seeds.

I think this is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete